Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Januaury 6, 2011 D- Day

After years of bragging how easy I have had it as a mother, even the mother of 2 teens, my words now haunt me. Even my mother once told me, and I heard from others, your daughter may give you the same grief you gave your own. Yep, it's true.

We had a rough start starting high school after an uneventful grade school experience. WE moved, changed schools, so it was understandable. Going from small private school to the largest in the city
and now it was public system. We worked throughit and over all fall was decent. The holidays, to me
were perfect. Helpful and respectful and Christmas was magical...dinner, games exchanges of gifts
and slumber parties. I was given a gift by my daughter of a mother's bracelet that has a meaning for each letter, I was very touched as she isn't overly sentimental.

Fast forward...Januaury, 5th. I go to pay may credit card bill ( which I had not used in months) to find several hundred dollars worth of purchases.......yep, someone has stolen my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment